Page Updated on December 21, 2020
SSC CGL Apply Online 2020: All applications for SSC CGL 2020 will be submitted through online mode only. No other medium of application submission will be accepted. Please check the complete details about the SSC CGL Apply Online 2020 including the step by step online application process.
SSC CGL Apply Online 2020 Important dates
Please find below all important dates for the SSC CGL 2020 online application process.
|Release of the SSC CGL 2020 notification||29th December 2020|
|SSC CGL Apply online 2020 starting date||29th December 2020|
|Last date to apply online||25th January 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||Will be updated|
Application fee for SSC CGL 2020 Exam can be submitted through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ BHIM UPI/ SBI Challan.
Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 12-01-2020. Applications without fees will not be considered and will be rejected by SSC.
|women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD and Ex-Serviceman category||No Fee|
|For all other categories||100 Rs|
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2020 Exam:
Two step application process is required for the SSC CGL 2020 Exam.
- One Time Registration
- Filling of Online Application for the Examination
Information/ Documents required for online registration:
Before start your ssc cgl registration check the below information you must have.
Steps to apply for SSC CGL 2020 exam:
- Click on http://ssc.nic.in to go to the official SSC website
- Now on the right side of the website register yourself first time by clicking on the “Register Now” button.
- Enter all the details and submit the registration form. Make sure that all the entered information is correct and matching with the educational and government documents.
- After the first time registration, you will get the registration ID and Password.
- Now login again with the registration id and password you receive.
- Complete the online application form, upload the required documents, and pay the online application fee.
- Save a copy of the online application form and fee receipt.
Check other Sarkari Exams here.