Name of Post: SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online SSC CGL 2021 Notification: SSC Combined Graduate Level Jobs 2021
Short Information: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notification for Combined Graduate Level Group B & C Posts (CGL) today 29 December 2020 (Tuesday). Candidates who are willing to apply for SSC CGL 2021 can apply online on or before SSC official website ssc.nic.in on or before 25 January 2021. The last date for depositing the SSC CGL fee through online mode is 02 February 2021.
SSC CGL Jobs 2021 – Apply Online Combined Graduate Level Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment the Following SSC CGL 2020-21 Notification and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 Notification Before SSC CGL 2021 Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official SSC CGL 2021 Notification. Other details of SSC CGL 2021 Online Form, SSC CGL 2021 Exam Date Age Limit, Educational Qualification, SSC CGL 2021 Vacancy Selection Process, SSC CGL 2021 Jobs Application Fee, and Combined Graduate Level Jobs in SSC How to Apply are given below.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 Combined Graduate Level
F. No. 3/4/2020-P&P-I Short Details
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Assistant Audit Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University/ Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost & Management Accountant/ M.Com/ Masters in Business Studies Statistical Investigator Grade-II – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects.
- The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course.
- Junior Statistical Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- All other Posts – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply
- Starting Date of SSC CGL 2020 Registration: 29 December 2020
- Last Date of SSC CGL 2020 Registration: 31 January 2021 up to 05:00 PM.
- Last date for online fee payment: 02 February 2021.
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 04 February 2021.
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 06 February 2021.
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date 2021: 29 May to 07 June 2021.
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Result Date 2021: Update Soon.
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Date 2021: Update Soon.
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Date 2021: Update Soon.
- SSC CGL Tier 4 Date 2021: Update Soon.
- General / OBC Candidates Application Fee: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH Candidates Application Fee: Nil.
- All Category Female Application Fee: Nil.
- Assistant Audit Officer Group ‘B’ Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Pay Level 8 (47600 – 151100).
- Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector, (Central Excise), Asstt. Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspectors Pay Level 7 (44900-142400).
- Sub-Inspector, Assistant/Superintendent, Assistant Pay Level 6 (35400-112400).
- Assistant Accounts Officer Group B Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Pay Level 8 (47600-151100).
- Tax Assistant, Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerk Pay Level 4 (25500-81100).
- Accountant/Junior Accountant, Auditor Pay Level 5 (29200-92300).
- Statistical Investigator Gr. II, Junior Statistical Officer Pay Level 6 (35400-112400).
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Tier-I: Computer Based Exam.
- Tier-II: Computer Based Exam.
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper).
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test.
- Document Verification.
|How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
|SSC CGL Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.