Page Updated on November 23, 2020
Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2020 on the official website. Candidates may download the Admit Card by using their login credentials.
UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2020 important dates:
|Events||IBPS Clerk Admit Card dates|
|Start date of downloading the Admit Card||23rd November 2020|
|Last date to download the Admit Card||20th December 2020|
UPSC CAPF Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 20th December 2020. Please check below steps to download the Admit Card.
Steps to download the UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website at https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- Click on the notification for UPSC CAPF Admit Card.
- On the next page click on the “Click Here” link.
- On the next page you will find some details such as Admit Card issue date and last date to download the Admit Card. Now again click on the “Click Here” link.
- Now you can download the Admit Card by using your Registration Id or by using your Roll Number.
- Enter your Registration Id, Date of Birth, Captcha Code, and click on the “Submit” button. You will get your Admit Card displayed on the computer screen.
- Download your Admit Card and take a print-out.
Note: Please keep your Admit Card with you until the complete recruitment process.
Important Points to remember
- Don’t forget to carry your Admit Card to the examination center. You will not be able to enter in the examination hall without the Admit Card.
- Please take the same Identity proof which you entered in the application form along with the Admit Card in the examination center.
- Please check all details printed on the Admit Card and inform the examination authority if there is any incorrect data in the Admit Card. Candidates can send an email at [email protected] for any discrepancy in the Admit Card.
- Candidates are also advised to take two passport size photograph in the examination hall.